Friday, October 3, 2014

Items I would never leave home without -- III

From the time lil Kuku entered our lives, my backpack has all but disappeared from my life. Whether I am visiting relatives or having dinner at a restaurant or traveling out of town, I carry the following essentials in the baby bag:
  • Diapers (Min: 3 to handle multiple emergencies)
  • Wet wipes
  • Change of outfits (1 onesie, 1 t-shirt and shorts combo, additional shorts) 
  • Face napkins (3+ for wiping drool, food, nose and a few to spare)
  • Socks (2 pairs)
  • Wrap (1: You never know when it suddenly turns cold)
  • Water (His sippy mug filled)
  • Food (cutlery and extras in case of accidents)
  • Plastic sheet (Also known as the Rubber sheet)
  • General Wiping cloth (Old Dhothi cut into strips)
  • Hand Sanitizer
Of course, another bag filled with his current favorite toys and a few old ones. They do not fit in his baby bag :(

No comments: