Thursday, October 2, 2014

II Blog Post of the Year -- and a Resolution

Woke up today morning feeling very guilty. For once, the guilt was not 'bout lil kuku-what I may have missed doing or what I did wrong etc. but actually 'bout my blog. It has been ages since this blog even featured in my thoughts - awake or otherwise. That fact was quite disconcerting and added to my guilt. So, my new  resolution is to write a post every single day, this October. Of course, I realized belatedly that I have already missed 1st October. Well, a person has gotta start when a person has got to start.

A friend of mine did this for a whole year - 1 post everyday. I am sure I can manage 1 post every day for one month. (I hope!) Firstly, these daily posts will be smaller and unlike my other posts (Stop it! I can hear the audible sigh of relief - How dare?!! I will resume writing those loong posts now :P) And secondly, I will need all your comments to get me going so do not hesitate to drop me a line on my various posts.

All the Best to me!! Oh ya, Happy Gandhi Jayanthi to all. Bye now! Talk to you tomorrow.


No comments: