Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sick Sick Sick -- XVII

Just wen I celebrated one week of continuous posting, I knew I will not be able to pull off 31 days of posting :( Anyway, I hope I can post 20 at least. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, after our trip to get Kuku's mundan done, which happened without major hitches, I was feeling victorious though we were all a bit tired from the short weekend trip. And then his birthday celebrations went off Ok. And just when I was ready to breathe easy, we all fell sick around Diwali. With pollution at its peak with the horrendous amount of patakas that were burst near our apartment and in our street, it is not at all a wonder that we all fell sick.

We have been sick for almost a week. I was off on Monday and Tuesday. The Arien was off almost all week. Kuku is still recovering.Of course, everyone has been calling in and giving me unsolicited gyaan and much needed TLC "Its OK - Do not worry". I just wish we are all back to normal health soon and Kuku starts throwing his tantrums instead of being a sickly toddler.

No comments: