- Why does the baby have a weird-shaped head/ alien-like head? (Fact: Most babies born naturally do not have well-rounded heads that you see in advertisements. )
- When are you due? (Unless you know for sure that the lady in question has not yet delivered, do not ask this.)
- Have you fed the baby? Why is the baby crying? (A new momma spends almost all her waking hours feeding the baby and she is likely to lose it when everyone she meets ask the same question. Fact: Babies cry for a number of reasons)
- Whoa. How many kilos did you put on? (Fact: Most new momma(s) will not look like Lara Dutta and will take a while to get back to their pre-pregnancy weight. Any reminders are actually not welcome)
- X's baby is so cute. (This kinda implies that this baby is not cute which is kinda rude.)
Feel free to share the statements that bugged you or even the ones you uttered making another new momma cry.