Tuesday, April 1, 2014

First Post of 2014 -- all 'bout lil kuku

Slowest start to the New Year in terms of blogging... but its a start. Lil kuku is now ~ 5.5 months and allows me some breathing space.. not much but a little. I have started working - from home. While he is angry that I spend more time with the box (my laptop), he ensures that he gets my attention by wailing :)

Time sure flies.. he was a tiny tot that cried all the time and now he is a slightly bigger tot who observes things and wants to put everything in his mouth. If he does not get anything to put into his mouth, he will chew on his fingers till they are full of drool. And then, he will want to reach for my  hand or dress. His dad and uncle shy away from his affections during this time. His grandpa and self  accept the inevitable. If its not his drool-filled fingers, it will be his spit-up, or his loo and I think drool is definitely better than the rest :D All the above are followed by his stock-in-trade gummy smile that the anger within you melts away. (Not at all times, though)

He gets frightened by the noise that the pressure cooker or mixer make. Ironically, his piercing wails  are louder and more shrill than the sound that either the cooker or mixer make :)

I have not stepped out much and yesterday was baby and mommy's day out - we visited the mall where kuku stared at all the people, the lights, the colors, the noise and everything. It was fun.

First post of 2014 -- Yeah!!







No comments: