Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Am on Twitter - Finally!

Ghahahahahaha hahahahahaha Ghahahahahahaha (Ok.. ok... Stopped already!!) Yes, I jes joined the Twitter community.

I am sure my joining twitter equals the Miss India wannabes one stop solution - the one and only - "World Peace" - both of them have absolutely no value and so I better stop - now!!

One more way to keep in touch.. do we all really have so much to say? I guess, if the person leaves we won't keep talking but this is the absolute opposite - keep talking - sm goofball will respond n you can then .... continue.... talking - whatsay??!!

Yipee!! Yippee!! Am I twiterring?? Tee hee heee. I really must go - this was not really a post - this was utter timepass :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe...welcome to the Twitter community. I just got on last week...and it is pretty timepass.

Why don't you integrate your tweets with your blog? Can you not do it with Blogger?

Looks like our gang is fully into Web 2.0 :D