Thursday, October 7, 2010

This cannot be happening....Waanh

A colleague casually mentioned "Today, I feel like running off @ 4 to catch a movie". It must have been some kind of magic spell 'cos tht idea got stuck in my head. We do not attempt catching movies on weekdays but hey - I was under this spell. I was hoping we cud mayb catch the 9 pm show b'cos the Arien had a conf call @ 7. The Arien agreed. Woohooo!!! The Senior Arien also agreed. Double Woohoo!! The Taurean asked us to go on ahead - Well.. he had already seen the movie - so it was ok. I left work early (Ok Ok-by my standards). So, there we all were - all set to catch a movie on a weekday. And then the Waaanh part: The Arien was unable to book the tickets online. He kept trying till 7 pm and gave up. His call went on till 8 pm and by then I gave up. I felt very blaah when I called the Senior Arien to tell him tht the movie was not hpng. I was very surprised wen he said: "Its actually good - I was feeling very tired. I think I have a headache. Its ok. We can catch it some other day." Thus ended the evening - I spent most part of the evening biting my nails, calling the Arien repeatedly and ... we are not seeing the movie?!!! This cannot be happening - but it did :( Waaaanh -- Do you think this is the Arien's way of ensuring tht we do not catch too many movies?? Grrrr...

On an aside, I started reading "Girl with the Dragon Tatoo" and I am lovin it :)

2 comments:

Girish said...

Hehe probably it was (Arien's way)! :)

I've the movie 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo', but somehow I don't feel like watching it now!!
Tell your opinion on the book!

Anonymous said...

I loved this book. Looking forward to reading your review on it :)