Saturday, April 11, 2015

Update on my Classics Reading Spree -- So far so good

So, I am still into reading Classics. Maybe because I am reading a book from a different author, each time, I am able to continue doing so. What have I finished reading so far, you ask? Here you go:
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  • Five Children and It by Edith Nesbit
  • Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  • The Railway Children by Edith Nesbit  
  • The Legend of the Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
I am currently reading Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. I don't think I have read this book before. Nothing seems familiar or leaps to my mind as I read. I could not even connect to the title of the book. Hmmm.. thats nice in a way.

I have not taken up a challenge because reading a particular genre or author can get a bit boring after a while - this is more random and I can read as many as I like and go in any order I like. Maybe I should look up other folks's lists to identify the best way to go about this - Lets see. Too soon to talk 'bout it. My interest in Classics may wane anytime :(

No comments: