Saturday, April 25, 2015

Chop Chop Chop -- Snipe Snipe Snipe

Anyone who knows me, knows that I do not experiment with my hair - at all. So, when I uploaded my new look on social media - I knew everyone would be quite surprised. At that time, I wondered how long I would be able to maintain the same.

Well, not as long as I hoped... While I liked my previous  look, it was too much of a hassle and the length was totally in the way. In April, things just got out of hand with Kuku acting out, the weather which made me wonder why I did not chop off my hair, office stress, general irritation etc. So, I chopped off my hair in April. I did not go back to my old hairstyle but now have shoulder length hair. I like a no-fuss, easy hairdo for myself.

Now, I have hair that is easier to manage while not as long - Some folks did not like this look much - but, it is easy maintenance and so I am def happy :)


1 comment:

Dew Drop said...

Both styles look good on you. And, for all simple things, just do what u feel like doing is my new mantra. I also have gotten into this mode of new styling and all that, but my daughter says she wants me to have long hair and wear skirts... I hope she doesn't mean short skirts..