Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Diwali! - A very different Diwali

How was this Diwali different from the others?
  • I did not shop at all. (If thats not simply shocking - you do not know me at all. Seriously!! A nice opportunity to shop also came up but I managed to side-step it).
  • I did not buy shoes. (Even when an aboslutely tempting one sat right there - begging me to buy it.  I may buy it next week, I am sure :D)
  • Did not burst a single cracker. (I do not usually -- but I am around when ppl burst crackers.  This time, it happened during the small time interval when I was not around.)
  • Did not gorge on sweets and savouries as I usually do. (So so tough)
  • My Diwali dress was not ready in time for Diwali (I will get it this week -- Talk of the busy tailor - thats him for sure).
  • Did not visit my in-laws. (Shocking!! I was so caught-up with my relatives, I simply had no energy to visit anyone after coming back each day)
  • Received some amazing news from my sis in the US (Yes, she is engaged.)
  • We watched a movie (Argo - yet to write that review - be patient, you guys). 
  • We visited Innovative Fim City (Most of the clan with the expected drop-outs.
So, how was your Diwali? Write in so we can share notes :)







No comments: