Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye bye 2010

2010 was a fair year for me both professionally and personally. I had some good stuff happening and a few blaah stuff happening. I usually do not indulge in this post mortem thingie except to laugh at myself but somehow felt that this year - I must look forward to 2011 using the lessons learnt in 2010. Fear not -- This is not a boring post on my lessons. This is mostly to say goodbye to 2010 and I will not discuss onion prices, commonwealth games, or any other potentially life-threatening topics :D

I would like to thank:
  • The Arien for being a rock and supporting me when I was overwhelmed by work, stress, or relatives.

  • The senior Arien for saying all the right things at the right time and sometimes bluntly stating the truth even when I did not want to hear it.

  • The Taurean for his single-minded focus and never-say-die attitude towards his goals which I tried to imbibe in vain.

  • My friends who enriched my life by simply being there.

  • My colleagues for making life @ work -- fun.

  • My blog for providing me an opportunity to share my thoughts, vent, ramble, and for generally being another frend @ times :)

Too sentimental?! Well, it is the end of the year. Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. See you all in 2011 :D

No comments: