Friday, March 12, 2010

I won an Award

A few days ago, my pal, Nishita, added a comment that
she had an award for my blog. I did my funny dance in my cube. One of the best things about an award is that you instantly feel good. On a blaaah day, it is especially nice to receive an award. For a while now, I have been on a break from my blog... ya ya, I have this whole gamut of excuses on why I have not been blogging. Honestly, they sound lame to my ears. Receiving this award made me realize how much I miss blogging on a regular basis. My blog has been like a confidant, a close friend, who knows what goes on in my life and lends silent support. I have been missing this frend for a loong time not knowing what I was missing.

The award has made me change my mind and make a go at updating my blog at frequent or not-so-frequent intervals, from now on. Another good thing about awards is that you can pass it on and thats like the bestest part. I would like to share the blogger buddy award with the following 5 frends:

..... I am back :D

2 comments:

Sheryll Sampson said...

Aaah! I feel shy now. I louwe that I'm on your list. Blogger hug!

Dew Drop said...

Welcome back :)