Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry X-mas

From today, I will post a snap of the decorations till Wednesday. It shall be my tribute to the concept of Wordless Wednesdays -- of course it is not a single day but 3 days of no words - only pics - to show you my x-mas decorations. I like the idea already. No more writing, talking, or thinking out loud.

Of course, I can write today. This is the snap taken on the 25th - of the crib. The Arien is quite creative. This time, I helped a bit. Usually, he gets so hyper that I keep away but this time we both were involved in the creation of the crib.


The Arien had this amazing design and by the time we finished with it - he felt our crib did not match up to his expectations.


According to me -- It was made by him with a lil help from me and so it was ob. great :D But, naturally, I would say that :D


This is a close-up shot of the crib - You can see baby Jesus and the focus was perfect for the snap. Of course, some of the others snaps were not so easy or blur-free.


Merry Christmas to you all :D

No comments: