Monday, October 31, 2011

How much do you lowe ur hair?

I have never bothered too much 'bout my hair. I have always had ramrod straight hair, which turns wavy when it is left to grow too long. I keep my hair short, in what used to be known as a boycut, for several years now. Low-maintenance, easy to manage were my buzzwords when anyone asked me why I was not going in for a change in hair style. All that changed, thanks to the combined efforts of water, pollution, some amount of negligence, trying out various hair care products, indiscriminate usage of hair colour, and not to forget, age.

Wondering if I will ever find a product that would help my hair go back to soft and smooth was on my wish list for a while. I came across Dove shampoo which seemed like god-send to me. My hair was soft to touch and smelt divine. It seemed like I could finally put a check against this item on my wish-list.

This Diwali, when I had to decide on some nice gift for myself, I decided to pamper my hair. Yes, I got myself the Dove Hair Care products. Yes, all 4. Kinda too much?? Well, ya especially because I am still not sure how to use the serum or the mask. I saw the directions but am still a bit confused. The Arien has been teasing me -- "You got what you wanted and now you don't know what to do with it. Seriously?!!" I am sooo grrr.. that I wrote this post to ask for help. Do any of you use the Dove hair mask? Or the serum?

No comments: