Tuesday, September 13, 2011

180 Not Out

Happiness need not be a beeg nice happening in the day - it can be one small happening - a word, a smile, a handshake, a chocolate, a cookie, a small accomplishment, a word of praise, a second look, a nice cuppa chai, anything.

Well, I jes submitted my 180th post!! Its a small accomplishment but it means a lot to me. Woohoo!! Woohoo!! Ya - you are allowed to shout from rooftops when you are happy. 

Ooops!! The Arien has the shocked look of someone who is on an important call and has to now explain why someone in his house is going Woooohoooo!!! His eyes are giving me the naughty smile: "I was dying there - thanks to ur scream - ppl woke up" while his mouth was saying "Sorry - tht was the TV in the other room - hahahaha - sorry again - haahaha".

Thats my second accomplishment for today. Its very tough to faze the Arien. I jes did it!! woooohooo -- jes lowering the volume! Have to keep the peace in the house.

And if you are wondering what this shoe has got to do with it - Well, thats 180 Not Out. Go figure!

Image Courtesy: www.cricket-hockey.com

No comments: