Saturday, June 4, 2011

Five Children and It

After a really looong time, I read a book. And, I am sooo glad that this post is not a movie review :) This young adult novel was a total joy to read. It reminded me of my Enid Blyton days. Enid Blyton could draw me into her world and I would always hate to go back to mine. Edith is equally good. I really wanted to know what happens with the children next. Do they meet Psammead again? When? I think thats wht good writing is all about. You keep the audience interested long after the book has been read. Thats a good tip for my blog posts and for later!

Anyway, I had never heard of this book or the author and that is suprising considering I am quite a bookworm. However, I recall that I steered clear of classics. So, probably I missed this as well. Anyway, I would have never read this book, if it weren't for my frend's blog. Thanks Nish!

This book is part of a trilogy and as is my practice, I must read the rest of the books. Yeaaahh!! I think I will finally read some books :D

No comments: