Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Latest Addiction - Global Bloxx

When I found out that Philip Pullman's third book (The Amber Spyglass) totally failed to hold my attention, I was at a loss. I used to hurry home so I could read in peace before the Arien came home :D And now, I had nothing to come home too. Waaanh :( Plus, the Arien had actually purchased the two books for me after I bladed him to death 'bout the Golden Compass. I couldn't really tell him tht this book was blaah :(

I spent a whole day hunting for a game, that we all used to play on the system a looong time ago, known as Tetris. The Taurean was very good at the game and I sucked big-time. I thought this would be a good time as any to hone those skills. No No - I am not on a break, or a sabatical or anything like that. Its part of my new year resolution. More on that in a different post. Anyway, so while I was unable to find it, in sm kind of weird co-incidence, a version of the original Tetris was available on my mobile phone. No, I kid you not. Its known as Global Bloxx. Yupp - totally ridiculous name :D
Global Bloxx is my latest addiction and I am lovin it - I say :D This game has me so badly addicted that there are times when I do not respond for ages when the Arien is talking to me. He is hopping mad :P His plan is to beat my score to get even. Hehahahahaha (Evil Laugh). Does he think it is so easy??!!

No comments: