Saturday, December 23, 2017

Kuku - The Dancer

Kuku loves to dance. My cousin got married in December and Kuku decided to dance at their wedding reception as well. He can stay without food and water but cannot stay long without dancing - as I found out at my cousin's reception. We went to another cousin's daughter's birthday party and the moment they put on the music, he was all set to dance and move and groove. We were surprised at his new-found confidence for dancing in public. Also, he did not mind that both of us were not anywhere around him while he danced. When he saw us, he smiled, waved, and continued dancing. This is a new Kuku - I am glad and worried at the same time. I love dancing as well. Everyone has asked me to enroll him in dance classes but something tells me this is jes a fad - I am not sure (maybe I am hoping this is only a fad!) so, I want to let him enjoy this phase while it lasts before making it a chore (Classes, rehearsals, etc. etc.). I want to avoid bollywood numbers, dapanguthu, etc. so I am not really sure about the options. Do you have any ideas? Please write to me and I'll check on that. Thank you!   

No comments: