Friday, February 18, 2011

What am I reading nowadays?

I do not like vampire stories.. I did not even watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer when it was aired, like a zillion years ago.

So, when my SIL handed me her copy of the first book of the Twilight series, I was not so sure if I wanted it. That was until my cousin(her hubby) started groaning in the background and yelled: "How can you ppl read such trash?" His putting the book down was enough encouragement for me to accept the book and begin reading it :D I had watched a few scenes of this movie everytime it was aired on televison but I never got to see the whole movie. So, this was kinda like the Golden Compass. I can only hope that I like the other books.

I am yet to finish reading the book -- it even has a poster of the two actors which means this is another young adult book. I mean, who would stick a poster of the movie inside the book - movie promoters who are sure gals would go ga-ga over it. And I am reading it :( More in my review... coming up shortly.

No comments: